Reply To: FACTORY/PANEL BUIDER32 HMI MIGRATION

PLC_Bros Bros
PLC_Bros
Participant
  • Topics: 13
  • Replies: 14
  • Total Posts: 27

PLCGuru Thanks! I did’n’t know I’ve got reply here, I could not get email response even on my spam.

1. ”Typically a multistate indicator display error means your have a tagging problem or an invalid state/value. Make sure that all you state values are set to what you expect to see assigned to the tag”
OBSERVATION:
THE STATES ARE AS CONFIGURED ON PANEL BUILDER32 state0 no message, state1 with a message, I noticed that my tag comes up in Factory Talk shortcut ‘Offline’ folder BUT there no ‘ONLINE’ Folder showing in my shutcut. WHAT COULD CAUSE THIS PLEASE?

2. ”Tag es temp: Bit Array tags are not supported. Tag will be converted as a memory tag”? (eg. bit array Tag ”comp1_ft’ having N10:25/6 with array size 2)”
SUGGESTION:
I got a suggestion that goes thus: since array size is 2, that’s N10:25/6 will have N10:25/6 and N10:25/7, He said I should move them to unused integer starting from bit 0 say; N10:25/6 moved to N10:135/0 and N10:25/7 moved to N10:135/1. THEN on HMI tag editor, that I should tie the Tag (Comp1_ft) JUST to N10:135 CAN THIS WORK FROM YOUR EXPERIENCE?

3. On Tag editor window, When I change to INT, Should I also change from ‘MEMORY’ Tag option to ‘DEVICE’ tag?

4. Numeric Data Display in Panel Builder32 converted to Text Object in FactoryTalk ME (and Text Object doesn’t has ‘connection’ tab) I CHANGED THE TEXT OBJECTS TO NUMERIC DISPLAY IN FT ME, IS THIS CORRECT?

I will appreciate your input!