Tagged: Factory Talk View Studio
- This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 1 month ago by tfgmedia_admin.
- January 19, 2018 at 8:23 am #1132WaseemParticipantKarma: 11Rank: Padawan
I have a problem with importing tags of data log models i get a comma at end of each tag name. Had anyone face this problem and kindly tell me solution will be very thankful.January 19, 2018 at 8:57 am #1133tfgmedia_adminKeymaster
New Topic Thread started for you.January 19, 2018 at 11:24 am #1140tfgmedia_adminKeymaster
There is technote on the issue you are facing here if you have a techconnect contract you can view it otherwise see below.
The Regional and Language settings was configured for a country that does NOT use the comma
,as a List Separator. When a Data Log Configuration CSV file is imported, this appends the
,on each of the tag.
January 20, 2018 at 12:27 am #1173WaseemParticipantKarma: 11Rank: Padawan
- Change the Regional and Language Settings to English – United States
- Reboot computer
- Import the CSV file again to the Data Log using Import Tag List Overwrite
Thanks guru i will give it a try on monday and will tell you.January 28, 2018 at 1:44 am #1264WaseemParticipantKarma: 11Rank: Padawan
Thank you sir I have tried your solution but it did not work for me. But I used a little trick that worked for me.The trick was that if you import datalog model tags and you see a comma after each tag then you have to click option remove all and then click add all in datalog model popup. You will get all tags without comma.January 28, 2018 at 10:16 pm #1266tfgmedia_adminKeymaster
Glad you got it sorted. And thanks for sharing the tip!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.