RUNTIME CONFIGURATION OF SIMATIC HMI WINCC EXPLORER MADE SCREENS PC-BASED& PLC

Home PLCGurus.NET Live & Interactive Forum PLC Questions and Answers Siemens, SIMotion, Profinet RUNTIME CONFIGURATION OF SIMATIC HMI WINCC EXPLORER MADE SCREENS PC-BASED& PLC

https://www.linkev.com/?a_fid=ics-eng

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by PLC_Bros Bros PLC_Bros 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    PLC_Bros Bros
    PLC_Bros
    Participant
    • Topics: 13
    • Replies: 14
    • Total Posts: 27

Hi Friends,

How do I configure and execute RUNTIME of already made screens .MCP file in Simatic HMI Wincc explorer on a PC-Based HMI Application to run automatically when the PC (ESA XB300 Box) is booted?

I’m familiar with WINCC of TIA Portal where I can configure IP address and Download to Panel, BUT NOW, I’m faced with a PC-BASED HMI with a corrupt Windows. I have formatted the Windows, the .mcp file for the Simatic HMI WinCC Explorer is also available but my challenge is how I can Re-configure the system to run the application on the Industrial PC (ESA XB300 Box) AND such that the application runs automatically when PC is booted.
    PLC on ground is S7-400. Please Guys, I seriously need help

Thanks in advance
    Regards

Fred Graham
    Fred Graham
    Keymaster
    • Replies: 158
    • Total Posts: 171

Hi PLC_Bros,

I’ve moved this topic to the appropriate Siemens Forum so people subscribed to this forum are more likely to see it.

Thanks.

PLCGuru

PLC_Bros Bros
    PLC_Bros
    Participant
    • Replies: 14
    • Total Posts: 27

ok.

Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login Register